When updating Nicehash Miner Legacy to a newer version you are required to re-benchmark all of the GPUs. This can take a long time but you can skip this by copying benchmarks from the older NHML version folder to the new NHML folder.
Follow these steps:
1. Extract the newly downloaded NHML to a folder.
2. Run the miner until you are ready to do the benchmarks.
3. Close NHML.
4. Navigate to the old NHML folder and open "configs" folder.
5. Copy the benchmark_GEN and benchmark_GPU files.
6. Paste the copied files from the previous step to the new NHML configs folder.
Note: It is recommended to do the benchmarks once in a while. Some miners might have improved.