Adding NiceHash as a trusted sender to Microsoft Outlook
To prevent Hotmail or Microsoft Outlook from banning important messages as spam please follow these steps:
- In outlook.live.com click configuration button.
- Click "View all Outlook settings".
- In the settings menu select "Mail".
- Now select "Junk email".
- In Junk email settings go to "Safe senders and domains" section and click "Add" button.
- Type the following: [email protected] and press enter. Repeat steps 5-6 with the following email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected].
- Save new settings by pressing the "Save" button.